Useful Web Links
Microsoft Global IME (Input Method Editor). Microsoft offers a number of IME's (Input Method Editors) that allow the user to type in complex scripting languages, such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. You can get more information about these products and download them for free at the following web sites:
* For information on how to enable right-to-left text entry in Word 2002 in Windows ME/98/NT, see this information article from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311019
Many of the keyboard layout solutions above do not include the fonts necessary to type in a language. You can either purchase fonts separately or download freeware or shareware fonts from a variety of Internet sources. Some of the more extensive font collections are listed below:
* FontSeek. http://www.fontseek.com/fonts.html
* Freelang.net. http://www.freelang.net/fonts/
Miscellaneous * GEOS QCE GC - English Language College on the Gold Coast in Australia
Learn English in Australia on the Gold Coast in Australia at this fully accredited English language school.
* Learn Spanish Online
Learn Spanish via Audio-Conference- Online Spanish Courses and Lessons - One-on- One Interaction - Fully Customized CoursesSpanish Lessons via the Internet. Real, everyday and practical language. Qualified instructors.
* Frety.NET - a web directory with homepage thumbnails
* PickyGuide - web directory of useful products
*Pictureball.com - Photos and text printed on sports balls